Washer Caps – WC-Series
- Can Be Used as Both a Cap and Plug
- Washer Feature Creates a Grounding Area Around Holes and Studs
- Flexible Enough to Conform to Irregular Geometry
- Washer Feature Creates Area Free from Powder for Assembly Purposes
- You can get in Silicone Rubber SWC-XXX-XXX (316°C ) or EPDM EWC-xxx-xxx ( 177°C)
Our Washer Cap (WC) product line is the clear choice when masking off holes or studs and a surrounding surface for grounding. Their versatile nature allow them to fit over extrusions, threaded studs, PEMS and dowels, as well as be used as a plug for tapped holes, irregular contours and threaded holes. Our high temperature silicone is specially formulated to ensure stability at elevated temperatures.
- Used as a cap over threaded studs, dowels, and protrusions. Used as a plug for tapped holes, irregular contours and threaded holes. The washer feature creates a grounding area around holes and studs.
- For other washer diameters, Elfeplastic can die-cut a silicone foam donut shaped washer, or donut tape die-cut to be used under the cap.
- SC-series caps can be nested inside the washer cap to create smaller ID’s.
All Dimension in mm
You also may interested in