Kegelkappen / Cone Caps – CC-Serie
- (ECC) EPDM CONE Cap product line is an economical alternative to the (SCC) Silicone CON Cap line.
- Suitable for low temp powder coating, plating and anodizing.
- Made of a rugged blend of our high temperature EPDM, these caps have excellent sealing characteristics, chemical resistance and reusability.
Used as a cap over threaded studs, dowels, and protrusions. Used as a plug for tapped holes, irregular contours and threaded holes.
- Versatile enough to be used as caps, stoppers, plug in any variety of applications.
- When sizing parts as a cap, the ID of the cap should be 2 – 5% smaller than the stud diameter.
- To ensure easy removal, select a cap length that is at least 1/4” longer than the masking length of the stud. This is especially important if the cap ID is less than 5% of the stud diameter.
Our EDPM Cone Caps product line is an alternative to our Washer Cap (WC) product line when masking off holes or studs and a surrounding surface for grounding. Their versatile nature allow them to fit over extrusions, threaded studs, PEMS and dowels, as well as be used as a plug for tapped holes, irregular contours and threaded holes.
All Dimension in mm
You also may interested in