Pull Plug – PP
Zugstopfen / Pull Plug PP- Serie
Code: Silicone Rubber (max.316°C) = SPP , EPDM ( max.177°C) = EPP
- Chamfered Neck and Smaller Pull-Tab Diameter Aid Insertion
- When Pulled Through Holes, Large Diameter Compresses Until Released, Providing for a Tight Seal
- High Temperature EPDM Formulation is Extremely Chemically Resistant and Economical
- Used as a plug for non-threaded and threaded through holes.
Our Silicone and EPDM Pull Plug product line is an extremely economical solution for threaded and non-threaded through hole applications.
- When plugging a hole, make sure that the major diameter of the plug is larger than the diameter of the hole being plugged by at least 4%.
- Keep in mind any interference issues that will be created by the Pull-Tab being exposed after plug is inserted.
All Dimension in mm
You also may interested in